- Can I have a custom name or design for my fire pit? - Yes! We can add a customised name and/or design for any of our fire pits. This makes a perfect gift or adds a personal touch for your camping crew. Just email us the name or your design; email@example.com
- Is the 3mm or 4mm fire pit better? - If weight is not an issue, we recommend 4mm over 3mm as our 4mm pits handle higher temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Can I purchase replacement parts? - Yes, we have replacement parts available which can include grills and ash trays available in our 'Accessories' section of our website.
- I have a firepit design in mind, can you make it for me? - Yes, we do offer OEM/wholesaler services. If you have your own design, we can manufacture it for you. You would own the rights to the design we would be the manufacturer for you.
- How do l look after my firepit – Please see our care guide listed on the ‘Care Guide’ Tab
- Will my firepit warp? - At the Fire Pit Co, we use the highest quality Australian steel, when using the fire pit over a extended period time or overloading with timber the fire pit may distort slightly. Once it cools down it will return to its normal shape. It’s important to NEVER throw water on the fire pit as this will cause the fire pit warp due to the sudden change in temperature. It is best to let the fire burn out naturally or use sand/soil to extinguish the flame
- How hot does the firepit get? - Extremely hot! It is estimated to be over 400 degrees Celsius. The fire pit will retain its heat even once the fire is out. Do not touch and keep children and pets away