TERMS & CONDITIONS
At The Fire Pit Co., we want to ensure you love cooking with your fire pit and that you get the most out of every experience. Our terms and conditions are designed to ensure that your product remains safe and secure and it’s used in a way that means it lasts a lifetime. Browse the details below and contact our team with any questions.
Terms And Conditions
- Simply return the unopened product in the original packaging within 30 days. You are also welcome to return your item via a United States Postal Service, or suitable courier at your expense.
- In the case that the item has been opened but is still in original condition, store credit to the value of that item will be issued in lieu of a refund.
- The 30 day guarantee period will commence from the date you receive the product.
- If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 4 business days from the date of dispatch.
- Understandably, delivery charges cannot be refunded.
- For change of mind there may be a restocking fee charged.
We will do everything possible to make you a happy customer.
- The Fire Pit Company is committed to honouring its obligations at law and providing you with an appropriate remedy.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure.
- You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, goods must be the original packaging and be unused.